Interlocking dimensions of European integration / edited by Helen Wallace
- Basingstoke : Palgrave, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 364 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wallace, Helen (Helen S.)
- One Europe or several?
- European Union trade policy : actually or just nominally liberal? / L. Alan Winters -- Pan-European industrial networks as factors of convergence and divergence within Europe / Slavo Radosevic -- Functions, levels and European governance / Ben Rosamond -- 'You no longer believe in us and we no longer believe in you' : Russian attitudes towards Europe / John Löwenhardt, Margot Light and Stephen White -- New forms of international migration : in search of which Europe? / Allan M. Williams -- Regional trajectories and uneven development in the 'new Europe' : rethinking territorial success and inequality / Adrian Smith, Al Rainnie and Michael Dunford -- Enlargement and regionalization : the Europeanization of local and regional governance in CEE states / James Hughes, Gwendolyn Sasse and Claire Gordon -- Germany's power in Europe / Charlie Jeffery and William E. Paterson -- Rethinking European security / Lawrence Freedman -- Imagining the Union : a case of banal Europeanism? / Laura Cram -- European identity and national identity in Central and Eastern Europe / Judy Batt -- EU citizenship and pan-Europeanism / Elizabeth Meehan -- Immigrants, cosmopolitans and the idea of Europe / Ash Amin -- Towards post-corporatist concertation in Europe? / Rory O'Donnell -- Organizing European institutions of governance : a prelude to an institutional account of political integration / Johan P. Olsen.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2230488