The Standard deviants core curriculum [videorecording] : marketing / / produced by Lara D. Hopewell ; written by Igor Torgeson
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 6 videocassettes (97 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.).
- Additional Creators:
- Films for the Humanities (Firm)
- pt. 1. What is marketing (15 min.) -- pt. 2. Marketing planning (27 min.) -- pt. 3. Marketing research and information (9 min.) -- pt. 4. Segmenting, targeting, and positioning (14 min.) -- pt. 5. The Four p's, part 1 : product and pricing (16 min.) -- pt. 6. The Four p's, part 2 : place and promotion (16 min)
- "This persuasive six-part series combines serious academic content with a humorous presentation style to help make the subject of marketing more accessible. Used as a supplement to lectures, as a pre-exam review, or for independent study, each program skillfully employs elements such as clever mnemonics, high-tech computer graphics, and entertaining vignettes to boost retention and confidence while driving home core concepts through concise explanations and case studies.
- Technical Details:
System requirements for accompanying CD-ROM: Windows.
View MARC record | catkey: 2231337