Brownfields Revitalization and Environmental Restoration Act of 2001 : hearing before the Committee on Environment and Public Works, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session on S. 350, a bill to amend the Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980 to promote the cleanup and reuse of Brownfields, to provide financial assistance for Brownfields revitalization, to enhance state response programs, and for other purposes, February 27, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Physical Description:
- iv, 106 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 107-76
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2001-0279-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/16/01: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:73029.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107s̲enateh̲earings&docid=f:73029.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm. and Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2232107