FRAPTRAN [microform] : a computer code for the transient analysis of oxide fuel rods / prepared by M. E. Cunningham [and others] ; prepared for Division of System Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Additional Titles:
- Fuel Rod Analysis Program Transient and FRAPTRAN, a computer code for the transient analysis of oxide fuel rods
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Cunningham, M. E., U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Division of Systems Analysis and Regulatory Effectiveness, and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.)
- v. 1. A computer code for the transient analysis of oxide fuel rods -- v. 2. Integral assessment.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:25/6739/V.1-2
- "Pacific Northwest National Laboratory." -- Cover.
Shipping list no.: 2002-0038-M (v. 1), 2002-0113-M (v. 2).
"Date published: August 2001"--Vol. 1, "Date published: September 2001"--Vol. 2.
Paper version no longer available for sale by the Supt. of Docs.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 5 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm..
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 2232629