JPRS Report. Soviet Union. Kommunist. No. 3, February 1988 [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1988.
- Physical Description:
- 96 pages
- Soviet Union. Kommunist (1987-1990) ; JPRS-UKO-88-008
- Editorial--The Honor and Dignity of the Soviet Patriot -- Pressing Task of the Soviets by Andrey Andreyevich Gromyko -- Overcoming the Obstruction Mechanism by V. Kadulin -- Democratization of the Party Means Democratization of Society; KOMMUNIST Roundtable Meeting by Correspondence -- Establishing a Tradition by Yuriy Vladimirovich Kudryavtsev -- Army of the Revolution, Army of the People; Roundtable Meeting Between KOMMUNIST and KOMMUNIST VOORUZHENNYKH SIL by V. Arkhipenko, O. Khlevnyuk, A. Golda, Yu. Tretyakov -- Survey from Space by B. Vinogradov -- Are 'Transitions' Inherent in the Socialist Phase? by A. Gosh -- Two Views on the Progress of Socialism; Editorial Note -- Economic Theory and Restructuring Practice; Responses and Views -- Socialist Future and Utopian Consciousness by Eduard Yakovlevich Batalov -- Shaping Internationalist Convictions by Khazhbikar Khakyashevich Bokov -- Human Intellect and Technocratic Mentality by [Illegible] Petrovich Zinchenko -- School and PTU: Allies or Rivals? by A. Frolov -- School Reform and the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences by M. Makhmutov -- Train and Educate by N. Bulgakov -- Excluding the Gross Output Approach by E. Garunov -- Fighter for the Leninist Party by A. Stepanov -- The Socialist World is a Priority Topic -- The Lessons of January 1968 by I. Rozsypal -- Path of Labor and Struggle by V. Potapov -- Words, Actions, Life -- Bookshelf -- Chronicle, Meetings With the Editors -- Publication Data.
- Document Date: 5/2/1988.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22339391