Studies in Anesthesia and Lung Surgery [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : figures
- Joint Publication Research Service ; JPRS-21037
- Pro and Con Fluothane Anesthesia by V. M. Yurevich -- Electroencephalography in Superficial Fluothane Anesthesia by V. Yu. Ostrovskiy, R. G. Alekhina -- The Problem of Reflex Cardiac Arrest during Anesthesia by Ye. G. Mil'ner -- Dangers and Complications in a Special Examination of Patients With Lung Diseases by Docent O. S. Shkrob, V. S. Pomelov -- Angiopneumography in the Diagnosis of the Middle-Lobe Syndrome by A. G. Kochetkova -- The Use of Endotracheal Anesthesia with Muscle Relaxants for Severe Injury during Emergency Surgery by Yu. V. Shapiro.
- Document Date: 9/11/1963.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22339917