Selected Economic Translations on Eastern Europe. (132nd in the series) [electronic resource].
- [Arlington Va.] : [publisher not identified], 1959.
- Physical Description:
- 113 pages : figures, tables
- Long-Range Plan for the Mechanization of Superstructure Work on East German Railroads by Engr Erich Huelzenbecher -- Double Utilization of Winter Rye and Vetch Mixture by H. Schulz -- Development Plans of East German Transportation -- On the Fourteenth Session of the Economic Commission for Europe by Jozsef Buzas -- Problems of Technical Progress in the Chemical Industry in the 1959-1965 Period by Antoni Radlinski -- The Development of Ferrous Metallurgy and the Problem of the Development of Coking Coal Mines by Antoni Pienkowski -- Pros and Cons on the Development of Poland's Aluminum Production by Jerzy Perlinski -- The Character of the Turnover Tax by Tadeusz Kierczynski.
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.J 66:
- Document Date: 12/18/1959.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Chester, Vt. : NewsBank, inc., 2013. Available via the World Wide Web. Access restricted to Readex Joint Publications Research Service (JPRS) Reports subscribers.
- Copyright 2013 by NewsBank, inc. All rights reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 22340308