ABC News/Washington Post Poll : Faith-Based Initiative, 2001
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2001.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This 2001 ABC News/Washington Post Poll is a special topics poll of 1,350 randomly selected adults. The poll asked respondents about their attitudes toward President Bush's White House Office of Faith-Based Initiatives. Questions also addressed the state of the nation, the importance of issues like protecting the environment, and how well the president is handling education, the economy, and international affairs. Additional variables include religious and political affiliation, gender, age, education, and race.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by ABC News.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341494