ABC News Vatican Meeting - Expectations Poll, 2002
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2002.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Expectations Poll, 2002 - Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Completely labeled Stata file -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Expectations Poll, 2002 - Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- In this April 2002 ABC News/Washington Post poll, a random national sample of 1,207 Americans was asked first about their views on the current Middle East crisis and then about the Catholic Church's handling of the issue of priests and child sexual abuse. Questions related to the Catholic Church include: Respondents' views on how the Catholic Church has handled the crisis, their views on reporting by the church about sexual abuse, their views on Cardinal Bernard Law of Boston, and finally their expectations for the upcoming meeting of American cardinals at the Vatican. Demographic variables include: gender, age, race, income, and education.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by ABC News.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341508