Churches and Church Membership in the United States, 1980 (States).
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This data set contains statistics by state for 111 Judeo-Christian church bodies, providing information on their number of churches and members. The denominations included represent an estimated 91 percent of U.S. membership totals officially submitted to the Yearbook of American and Canadian Churches. Please note that this data set may not be sold in any form, including as an addition to proprietary software, without the permission of the copyright holder. Churches and Church Membership in the United States, 1980 is published by the Glenmary Research Center, P.O. Box 507, Mars Hill, NC 28754, (828) 689-5355.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Aid Association for Lutherans.
Funded by Office of Research, Evaluations and Planning of the National Council of the Churches of Christ in the U.S.A. (New York).
Funded by Department of Records and Research of the African Methodist Episcopal Zion Church.
Funded by Glenmary Research Center (Washington, D.C.).
Funded by Research Service Department of the Sunday School Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.
Funded by The Lutheran Council in the U.S.A..
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341636