The Ethno-Linguistic Situation in the Parishes of U.S. Orthodox Christian Churches
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The goal of this study and survey was to assess the usage of various languages and the strength of the ethnic culture in U.S. Orthodox parishes. This survey includes parishes from different parts of the United States and from various Orthodox jurisdictions.
- Other Subject(s):
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341682