American Catholic Laity Poll, 1987
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1987.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This 1987 survey of self-identified Catholics "probes the degree to which Catholics have changed their image of themselves and of their roles in the church. ...[The] study focuses on questions of individual freedom, personal autonomy, moral authority, and democratic versus autocratic decision-making in the Roman Catholic Church in the last years of the 20th century" (D'Antonio, Davidson, Hoge, and Wallace, 1989, p. 1,3). American Catholic Laity Polls are also available at the ARDA for 1993, 1999, 2005, and 2011.
- Other Subject(s):
- Funding Information:
- Funded by The National Catholic Reporter.
Funded by Fr. Andrew M. Greeley.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341711