Middletown Area Study, 1992
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- Data for the Middletown Area Studies were collected every year from 1978 to 1997. The purpose of these studies was to assess the views and lifestyles of citizens on a diverse range of subjects. The major topics included questions on life satisfaction, education, income, family, religion, and politics. The 1992 study was specifically designed to get an indication of voting patterns in relation to religious activities and other demographic variables. Topics of adoption, insurance and health care needs were also addressed.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Dean's office of the College of Sciences and Humanities at Ball State University.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341812