New Parish Ministers Survey of Pastors, 1992
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1992. and [University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This study was part of Phase II of the New Parish Ministers study, based on a national survey of Catholic parishes, which comprised Phase I of the larger study. The purpose of this study was to focus on the work of lay ecclesial ministers. Phase II sought to obtain information on the laypersons, religious and clergy serving parishes, to learn what factors foster and what obstacles limit the practices of parish ministry by lay ecclesial ministers. This study looks specifically at the parish pastors.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by The Lilly Endowment, Inc.. and Funded by The National Pastoral Life Center.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341895