Project Canada 1975-85 Panel Study
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1985. and [University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The Project Canada Research Program has been carried out from the University of Lethbridge. National surveys of adults 18 and over have been conducted in 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, and 1995. Adult surveys in 2000 will complete the program. The goal has been to generate extensive information on life in Canada, with specific attention given to social issues, intergroup relations, and religion.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by United Church of Canada., Funded by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation., Funded by Solicitor General of Canada., Funded by University of Lethbridge., Funded by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada., and Funded by The Lilly Endowment, Inc..
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341935