July 2011 Political and Media Survey
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2011. and [University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The July 2011 Political and Media Survey, sponsored by the Pew Research Center, obtained telephone interviews with a nationally representative sample of 1,501 adults living in the continental United States. Interviews were conducted via landline (n=916) and cell phone (n=585, including 254 without a landline phone). The survey was conducted by Princeton Survey Research Associates International. The interviews were conducted in English and Spanish by Princeton Data Source from July 20-24, 2011. Statistical results are weighted to correct known demographic discrepancies. The margin of sampling error for the complete set of weighted data is +/-3.0 percentage points.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Pew Research Center.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22341959