Presbyterian Panel Survey, May 2009 - The Environment, Members
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2009. and [University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: The Environment, Members - Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- The Environment, Members - Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- The Environment, Members - Completely labeled Stata file -- The Environment, Members - Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- The Environment, Members - Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- The Environment, Members - Codebook with variable descriptions only -- The Environment, Members - Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- The Environment, Members - Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The Presbyterian Panel began in 1973 and is an ongoing panel study in which mailed and web-based questionnaires are used to survey representative samples of constituency groups of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). These constituency groups include members, elders, pastors serving in a congregation and specialized clergy serving elsewhere. New samples are drawn every three years. The main goal of this study is to gather broad information about Presbyterians in terms of their faith (belief, church background and levels of church involvement) and their social, economic and demographic characteristics (age, sex, marital status, living arrangements, etc.). The May 2009 survey focuses on the environment. This dataset contains data from all sampled members.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Congregational Ministries Division, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.).
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342099