The Online Session Annual Statistical Report for the Presbyterian Church (USA) (2007).
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2007.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This dataset is a compilation of information provided by local congregations to their presbytery. Each congregation supplied information on their location, membership, racial/ethnic makeup, finances, and several other topics. If a church had changed its name in the past year, this was reported to The Office of the General Assembly (OGA) by the presbytery, since name changes require presbytery approval. The information from each congregation was then combined by the OGA to make this dataset.
- Funding Information:
- Funded by The Office of the General Assembly.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342221