PRRI/RNS Religion News Survey, September 2010
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 2010.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The PRRI/RNS Religion News Survey was conducted by Public Religion Research Institute to examine attitudes on breaking news and emerging issues at the intersection of religion and politics. This survey investigated attitudes about Fox News television host Glenn Beck and his call for a religious revival in the country. Questions gauged public knowledge of Glenn Beck's religious beliefs, opinions toward Glenn Beck, and whether respondents considered him the right person to lead a religious movement.
- Other Subject(s):
- Funding Information:
- Funded by Public Religion Research Institute.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342248