System For Catholic Research, Information and Planning (1980), 1990
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1980.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- www.thearda.com , Free-to-read
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- The aim of this project was to develop a dataset describing the U.S. Catholic Church at the diocesan level. The total project consists of six decades' worth of data, from 1940 through 1990. Diocesan information collected from Church and other sources were merged with U.S. Census data describing population and other characteristics of the counties that make up each diocese.
- Other Subject(s):
- Funding Information:
- Funded by The Lilly Endowment, Inc..
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342343