Tulsa Oklahoma Area Science and Technology Survey, 1981
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1981.
[University Park, Pennsylvania] : The Association of Religion Data Archives, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Association of Religion Data Archives
- Files available for download: Completely labeled SPSS file (.sav) -- Completely labeled SPSS Portable file (.por) -- Completely labeled Stata file -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages -- Complete codebook with frequencies and percentages up to 10 responses -- Codebook with variable descriptions only -- Fixed field ASCII file. Readme file with variable locations -- Use with Microsoft Excel and other spreadsheet programs.
- This survey is part of an investigation of the nature of public attitudes toward science and technology. Religiosity, educational and occupational background, political attitudes and opinions and attitudes about a variety of scientific topics are topics covered in the questionnaire. Data collection was carried out by senior mass communication and sociology majors under the supervision of the principal investigators.
- All Rights Reserved. The ARDA is free to all users and requires no registration to use.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342424