Chef Roy Choi and the street food remix / written by Jacqueline Briggs Martin and June Jo Lee ; illustrated by Man One
- Describes the popular street cook's life, including working in his family's restaurant as a child, figuring out what he wanted to do with his life, and his success with his food truck and restaurant.
- Choi, Roy, 1970-—Juvenile literature
- Choi, Roy, 1970-—Biography
- Cooks—California—Los Angeles—Biography—Juvenile literature
- Korean Americans—Biography—Juvenile literature
- Food trucks—Juvenile literature
- Cooking, Korean—Juvenile literature
- Korean Americans—Biography
- Food trucks
- Cooking, Korean
- Cooks—Los Angeles,California—Biography
- JUVENILE NONFICTION / Biography & Autobiography / Cultural Heritage
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Texas Bluebonnet Award Nominee 2018-2019.
View MARC record | catkey: 22342587