Treasury management : the practitioner's guide / Steven M. Bragg
- Bragg, Steven M.
- Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 292 pages) : illustrations
- Treasury department -- Cash transfer methods -- Cash forecasting -- Cash concentration -- Working capital management -- Debt management -- Equity management -- Investment management -- Foreign exchange risk management -- Interest risk management -- Clearing and settlement systems -- Treasury systems.
- Unlike other books on treasury management, this book is written by a corporate financial professional to his peers. This book provides forms, controls, policies and procedures that show exactly how to manage the treasury function. The tentative contents is: (1) Risk Management (Foreign exchange; Interest rate; Debt; Derivatives); (2) Financing (Bank financing; Bond financing, valuation, and credit ratings; Asset securitization); (3). Cash Management (Cash forecasting; Domestic payments; International payments; Cash management concepts: pooling, cash concentration, and intercompany netting).
- 9781118268452 (electronic bk.), 1118268458 (electronic bk.), 9780470591185 (electronic bk.), 0470591188 (electronic bk.), 0470497084 (cloth), and 9780470497081 (cloth)
View MARC record | catkey: 22344015