Annual reports on NMR spectroscopy. Volume 93 / edited by Graham A. Webb
- London, United Kingdom : Academic Press, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Webb, G. A. (Graham Alan), 1935-
- Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 93 provides a thorough and in-depth accounting of progress in nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and its many applications. This updated volume in this premier resource for both specialists and non-specialists focuses on NMR at Giga-Pascal Pressures, Ultrafast 2D NMR: Methods and Applications, Perspective on the Hyperpolarization Technique Signal Amplification by Reversible Exchange (SABRE) in NMR Spectroscopy and MR Imaging, and Recent Advances in 11B Solid-State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy of Crystalline Solids, and Progress in Our Understanding of 19F Chemical Shifts, amongst other timely topics. Serves as the premier resource for learning the new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy Provides a key reference for chemists and physicists using NMR spectroscopy to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. Covers all aspects of molecular science, including MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- 9780128149140 (electronic bk.)
0128149140 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22344256