NASA authorization for fiscal year 1978. Part 1, Budget detail submitted by National Aeronautics and Space Administration : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-fifth Congress, first session on S. 365, a bill to authorize appropriations to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration for research and development, construction of facilities, and research and program management, and for other purposes
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Additional Titles:
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration authorization for fiscal year 1978
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1977.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 728 pages) : illustration
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- "Serial no. 95-5."
View MARC record | catkey: 22346008