The report from the Conference on Intervention Programs for Men Who Batter / sponsored by Special Programs Division, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration ; prepared by Mott-McDonald Associated, Inc
- Conference Author:
- Conference on Intervention Programs for Men Who Batter (1979 : Elk Ridge, Md.), author
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1981. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (47 numbered pages, 4 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, United States. Law Enforcement Assistance Administration. Special Programs Division, Mott-McDonald Associates, and Center for Women Policy Studies
- HeinOnline core collection, HeinOnline criminal justice & criminology, and HeinOnline women and the law
- "Technical and editorial assistance provided by the Center for Women Policy Studies." and "This project is supported under purchase order number 9-0637-J-LEAA and grant number 79-TA-AX-0024 of the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration, U.S. Department of Justice."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Issuing Body:
- Issued by: U.S. Department of Justice, Law Enforcement Assistance Administration.
View MARC record | catkey: 22346407