Guide to federal publishing : what every federal publisher should know about the publishing process
- Additional Titles:
- What every federal publisher should know about the publishing process
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : [Interagency Council on Printing and Publication Services] : [Federal Publishers Committee], [2001?]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (43 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Interagency Council on Printing and Publication Services, Federal Publishers Committee, and United States. Government Printing Office
- HeinOnline Spinelli's Law Library Reference Shelf: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Report Numbers:
- GP 1.23/4:F 31/2001
- Cover title.
Shipping list number: 2002-0083-P.
Guide is the result of close collaboration by the Interagency Council on Printing and Publication Services, the Federal Publishers Committee, and the Government Printing Office with participation from others.
View MARC record | catkey: 22346433