Closing the talent gap in federal IT : hearing before the Subcommittee on Information Technology of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, September 22, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. Subcommittee on Information Technology
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 85 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Administrative agencies—Information technology—United States
- Knowledge workers—Recruiting—United States
- Knowledge workers—Supply and demand—United States
- Electronic data processing personnel—Recruiting—United States
- Electronic data processing personnel—Supply and demand—United States
- United States—Officials and employees—Recruiting
- "Serial no. 114-160."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22346869