Right to try : hearing before the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, One Hundred Fourteenth Congress, second session, connecting patients to new and potential life saving treatments, February 25, 2016, exploring a right to try for terminally ill patients, September 22, 2016
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Additional Titles:
- Connecting patients to new and potential life saving treatments
Exploring a right to try for terminally ill patients
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2017.
Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Publishing Office
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 329 pages) : illustrations
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
S. hrg. ; 114-661
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22347387