An outline of law and procedure in representation cases / National Labor Relations Board, Office of the General Counsel
- Additional Titles:
- HeinOnline index title: Outline of law and procedure in representation cases or practices
- Washington, D.C. : National Labor Relations Board, , Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (x, 386 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Labor Relations Board. Office of the General Counsel
- HeinOnline U.S. federal agency documents, decisions, and appeals
- Jurisdiction -- Regional directors' decisionmaking authority in representation cases -- Initial representation case procedures -- Type of petitions -- Showing of interest -- Qualification of representative -- Existence of a representation question -- Disclaimer of interest and withdrawal of petition -- Contract bar -- Prior determinations and other bars to an election -- Amendment, clarification, and deauthorization petitions, final offer elections and wage hour certifications -- Appropriate unit: general principles -- Multilocation employers -- Multiemployer, single employer, and joint employer units -- Specific units and industries -- Craft and traditional departmental units -- Statutory exclusions -- Statutory limitations -- Categories governed by board policy -- Effect of status or tenure on unit placement and eligibility to vote -- Self-determination elections -- Representation case procedures affecting the election -- Voting eligibility -- Interference with elections.
- "April 2002." and Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22348010