Value relevance of accounting information in capital markets / Marianne Ojo, George Mason University, USA; Jeanette Van Akkeren, QUT School of Accountancy, Australia
- Advances in finance, accounting, and economics
- The need for global adoption of international financial reporting standards : post-Enron consequences and the restoration of confidence to capital markets following the 2008 financial and stock market crises / Marianne Ojo -- Mitigating information asymmetries in capital markets : the audit expectations gap / Marianne Ojo -- Value relevance of accounting information in capital markets : the New York stock exchange / Marianne Ojo, James A. DiGabriele -- Fundamental or enhancing roles? : the dual roles of external auditors and forensic accountants / Marianne Ojo, James A. DiGabriele -- Value relevance of accounting information in the emerging Chinese stock market (revisited) / James A. Rossi -- Value relevance of accounting information in capital markets : a comparative analysis between jurisdictions from the Middle East, Africa and Asia / James A. Rossi -- Revisiting the value relevance of accounting information in the Italian and UK stock markets / James A. Rossi -- The determinants of stock market development in emerging economies : examining the impact of corporate governance and regulatory reforms (I) / Sarah Newton -- The determinants of stock market development in emerging economies : examining the impact of corporate governance and regulatory reforms (II) / Sarah Newton -- The determinants of stock market development and liquidity in capital markets / Sarah Newton, Ingrid O'Connor -- Estimating the brand image in the process of accounting convergence. perceptions and practices gap / Ionica Oncioiu -- Value relevance of accounting information in capital markets of India: value relevance / Manoj Kumar -- Investigating the impact of declining oil prices in global stock markets: oil exporting and oil importing countries / Jose J. Haspa DeLarosiere -- Information uncertainty and volatility in global financial markets: commodity price fluctuations and business cycles / Jose J. Haspa DeLarosiere, Soren Nielsen -- The value relevance of financial and non-financial information : evidence from recent academic literature / Amitav Saha, Sudipta Bose -- Information asymmetries in the context of restatement announcements / Pierangelo Rosati, Pietro Mazzola, Riccardo Palumbo -- "Volcker/Vickers hybrid"?: the Liikanen report and justifications for ring fencing and separate legal entities / Marianne Ojo -- Ring fencing Volcker's rule? Justifications for ring fencing and separate legal entities revisited / Marianne Ojo.
- "This book is an essential reference source for the latest scholarly research on the importance of information asymmetries and uncertainties and their effects on the overall regulation of financial industries. Featuring extensive coverage on a wide range of perspectives, such as financial reporting standards, investor confidence, and capital flows"--
- 9781522519010 (electronic bk.)
1522519017 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22349229