Tectonics and metallogeny of the Tethyan Orogenic Belt / Jeremy P. Richards, editor
- Littleton, CO : Society of Economic Geologists, Inc., 2016.
Cheyenne, Wyoming : PBR Printing
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 387 pages : color illustrations, color maps ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Richards, Jeremy P.
- Special publication ; number 19
- Preface / Jeremy P. Richards -- Balkans. Geologic setting and tectonic evolution of porphyry Cu-Au, polymetallic replacement, and sedimentary rock-hosted Au deposits in the northwest area of the Timok Magmatic Complex, Serbia / M. Knaak., I. Márton, R.M. Tosdal, J. van der Toorn, D. Davidović, I. Strmbanović, M. Zdravković, J. Živanović, and S. Hasson -- Greece. Magmatic and metallogenic framework of Au-Cu porphyry and polymetallic carbonate-hosted replacement deposits of the Kassandra Mining District, northern Greece / Chris R. Siron, John F.H. Thompson, Tim Baker, Richard Friedman, Pavlos Tsitsanis, Sally Russell, Scott Randall, and Jim Mortensen -- Turkey. The geology of the Kişladağ Porphyry Gold Deposit, Turkey / T. Baker, D. Bickford, S. Juras, P. Lewis, Y. Oztas, K. Ross, A. Tukac, F. Rabayrol, A. Miskovic, R. Friedman, R.A. Creaser, and R. Spikings -- High-sulfidation epithermal Au and porphyry Cu-Au mineralization at the Karaayi Target, Biga Peninsula, northwestern Turkey / Moira T. Smith, William A. Lepore, Tolga Incekaraoğlu, Hakan Boran, April Barrios, Graham Leroux, Katherina Ross, Alper Büyüksolak, Ali Sevimli, and Ken Raabe -- Cenozoic crustal extension and its relationship to porphyry Cu-Au-(Mo) and epithermal Au-(Ag) mineralization in the Biga Peninsula, northwestern Turkey / Matías G. Sánchez, Ken R. McClay, Adrian R. King, and Jan R. Wijbrams -- Caucasus. Metallogeny of the Lesser Caucasus : from arc construction to postcollision evolution / Robert Mortiz, Rafael Melkonyan, David Selby, Nino Popkhadze, Vlademir Gugushvili, Rodrig Tayan, and Vagif Ramazanov -- Zagros. The Tethyan Tectonic history and Cu-Au metallogeny of Iran / Jeremy P. Richards and Ali Sholeh -- Relationship between porphyry systems, crustal preservation levels, and amount of exploration in magmatic belts of the Central Tethys Region / Lukas Zürcher, Jane M. Hammarstrom, John C. Mars, Stephen D. Ludington, and Michael L. Zientek -- Regional integrated structural and alteration analysis of magnetic and infrared remote sensing data from the Kerman Belt, Iran / Anna Fonseca, Aleksandar Mišković, James Siddorn, Sarah Monoury, and Mana Rahimi -- Makran. Anatomical similarities and differences between spatially associated porphyry copper-gold deposits at the Reko Diq H14 and H15 Complex, Balochistan, Pakistan / Abdul Razique, Richard Tosdal, and Farhad Bouzari -- Himalayas-Indochina. Generation of postcollisional porphyry copper deposits in southern Tibet triggered by subduction of the Indian Continental Plate / Zhi-Ming Yang, Richard Goldfarb, and Zhao-Shan Chang -- Tectonic processes and metallogeny along the Tethyan Mountain Ranges of the Middle East and south Asia (Oman, Himalaya, Karakoram, Tibet, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia) / Michael P. Searle, Laurence J. Robb, and Nicholas J. Gardiner -- Porphyries. Zircon compositions as a pathfinder for porphyry Cu ± Mo ± Au mineral deposits / Yong-Jun Lu, Robert R. Loucks, Marco Fiorentini, T. Campbell McCuaig, Noreen J. Evans, Zhi-Ming Yang, Zeng-Qian Hou, Chris L. Kirkland, Luis A. Parra-Avila, and Alan Kobussen -- Bauxite. Bauxite and nickel-cobalt lateritic deposits of the Tethyan Belt / Richard Herrington, Nicola Mondillo, Maria Boni, Robert Thorne, and Metin Tablan.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22350121