Dancing with elephants : mindfulness training for those living with dementia, chronic illness, or an aging brain / Jarem Sawatsky
- Sawatsky, Jarem
- Winnipeg, Manitoba : Red Canoe Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 223 pages ; 22 cm
- Reverence for life -- True happiness -- True love -- Loving speech and deep listening -- Nourishment and healing.
- Based on the popular blog of the same name, Dancing With Elephants includes insightful interviews with chronic disease experts Toni Bernhard, Lucy Kalanithi, and Patch Adams. Sawatsky's landmark book provides support that only a fellow traveler down this road can offer. If you like touching stories, mindful wisdom, and a touch of irreverent humor, then you'll love Sawatsky's life-changing book.
- 9780995324206 (paperback)
- "How to die smiling series"--Amazon.com.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2017
View MARC record | catkey: 22351556