Seismic margin review of the Maine Yankee Atomic Power Station
- Washington, DC : Division of Engineering Safety, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, March 1987.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 volumes) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research. Division of Engineering Safety
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Vol. 1. Summary report / prepared by P.G. Prassinos, R.C. Murray, G.E. Cummings -- vol. 2. Systems analysis / prepared by D.L. Moore [and three others] -- vol. 3. Fragility analysis / prepared by M.K. Ravindra [and three others].
- Report Numbers:
- Y 3.N 88:25/4826
- "NUREG/CR-4826; UCID-20948"--Vol. 1.
"Manuscript completed: March 1987; date published: March 1987"--Vol. 1.
"Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory"--Vol. 1.
"Manuscript completed: February 1987; date published: March 1987"--Vol. 2.
"Energy Incorporated"--Vol. 2.
"EOE, Inc."--Vol. 3.
PDF contains three vols.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Technical; June 1986-Mar. 1987.
- Funding Information:
- Sponsored by the Division Engineering Safety, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission A0461
View MARC record | catkey: 22352801