Oversight of the Bureau of Prisons and cost-effective strategies for reducing recidivism : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Thirteenth Congress, first session, November 6, 2013
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 188 pages) : illustrations
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.J 89/2:S.HRG.113-873
Serial no. J-113-34 (United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary)
- United States. Bureau of Prisons—Management—Evaluation
- Prison administration—United States—Evaluation
- Prisoners—Deinstitutionalization—United States
- Recidivism—United States—Prevention
- Criminals—Rehabilitation—United States
- Prisoners—Mental health services—United States
- Prisoners—Services for—United States
- Paper version available for sale by the Superintendent of Documents, United States Government Publishing Office.
"Serial no. J-113-34."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22352874