Practical Aspects of Chemical Engineering [electronic resource] : Selected Contributions from PAIC 2017 / edited by Marek Ochowiak, Szymon Woziwodzki, Michał Doligalski, Piotr Tomasz Mitkowski
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 465 pages 230 illustrations, 74 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Ochowiak, Marek
Mitkowski, Piotr Tomasz
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes on Multidisciplinary Industrial Engineering, 2522-5022
- This book focuses on Chemical Engineering and Processing, covering interdisciplinary innovation technologies and sciences closely related to chemical engineering, such as computer image analysis, modelling and IT. The book presents interdisciplinary aspects of chemical and biochemical engineering interconnected with process system engineering, process safety and computer science.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22353419