Quickbooks 2018 for dummies / by Stephen L. Nelson, MBA, CPA, MS, in taxation
- Nelson, Stephen L., 1959-
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 386 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- --For dummies
- Part 1: Quickly into QuickBooks. QuickBooks: the heart of your business ; The big setup ; Populating QuickBooks lists -- Part 2: Daily entry tasks. Creating invoices and credit memos ; Reeling in the dough ; Paying the bills ; Inventory magic ; Keeping your checkbook ; Paying with plastic -- Part 3: Stuff you do from time to time. Printing checks ; Payroll ; Building the perfect budget ; Online with QuickBooks -- Part 4: Housekeeping chores. The balancing act ; Reporting on the state of affairs ; Job estimating, billing, and tracking ; File management tips ; Fixed assets and vehicle lists -- Part 5: The part of tens. Tips for handling (almost) ten tricky situations ; (Almost) ten secret business formulas -- Part 6: Appendixes. Installing QuickBooks in 11 easy steps ; If numbers are your friends ; Sharing QuickBooks files.
- "Organize your business finances; created invoices, pay bills, and record receipts; track inventory and monitor your business"--Cover.
- 9781119397380 (paperback)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 22355391