The Cambridge history of Latin America. Volume 8, Latin America since 1930 : Spanish South America / edited by Leslie Bethell
- Cambridge : Cambridge University Press, 1991.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xv, 919 pages) : digital, PDF file(s).
- Additional Creators:
- Bethell, Leslie
- The Cambridge history of Latin America
- pt. 1. Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Argentina, 1930-46 / David Rock -- Argentina since 1946 / Juan Carlos Torre and Liliana De Riz -- Uruguay since 1930 / Henry Finch -- Paraguay since 1930 / Paul H. Lewis -- pt. 2. Chile. Chile, 1930-58 / Paul Drake -- Chile since 1958 / Alan Angell -- pt. 3. Peru and Bolivia. Peru, 1930-60 / Geoffrey Bertram -- Peru since 1960 / Julio Cotler -- Bolivia since 1930 / Laurence Whitehead -- pt. 4. Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela. Colombia, 1930-58 ; Colombia since 1958 / Christopher Abel and Marco Palacios -- Ecuador since 1930 / Enrique Ayala Mora --Venezuela since 1930 / Judith Ewell.
- The eighth volume of The Cambridge History of Latin America consists of the separate histories of the countries of Spanish South America. Part I covers in depth the history of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay. Part II is devoted to Chile. Part III covers Peru and Bolivia. The fourth and final section is devoted to Colombia, Ecuador and Venezuela.
- 9781139055246 (ebook) and 9780521266529 (hardback)
- Title from publisher's bibliographic system (viewed on 18 Nov 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 22355787