Classification of mental retardation / [Issues arising in the fifth WHO seminar on psychiatric diagnosis, classification, and statistics].
- [Washington] : [American Psychiatric Association], 
- Physical Description:
- 45 pages
- Additional Creators:
- World Health Organization, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (U.S.), and WHO Seminar on Psychiatric Diagnosis, Classification, and Statistics (5th : 1969 : Washington, D.C.)
- American Journal of Psychiatry, vol. 128, No. 11, May 1972. Supplement
- Related Titles:
- American journal of psychiatry ; v. 128, no. 11 (May 1972). Supplement and American journal of psychiatry
- Proceedings of the Fifth WHO Seminar on Psychiatric Diagnosis, Classification, and Statistics, held in Washington, D.C., October 29-November 4, 1969., Cover title., Supplement to the American Journal of Psychiatry, v. 128, no. 11 (May 1972)., "Supported by contract NIH 72-C-563 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development, National Institutes of Health"--P. [i]., and HERSHEY: Shelved in Journal Stacks under: American journal of psychiatry, v. 128, no. 11, May 1972. Supplement.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 2239166