Neuroendocrine disorders of the gastroenteropancreatic system : clinical applications of the somatostatin analogue SMS 201-995 / guest editor, Thomas M. O'Dorisio
- Newton MA : Cahners Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 101 pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- O'Dorisio, Thomas M.
- The American journal of medicine, 0002-9343 ; v. 81, no. 6B (Dec. 22, 1986)
- Related Titles:
- Proceedings of a symposium, neuroendocrine disorders of the gastroenteropancreatic system
- Cover title: Proceedings of a symposium, neuroendocrine disorders of the gastroenteropancreatic system.
"This symposium was held April 2-4, 1986, in San Diego, California, and was supported by an educational grant from Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Corporation."
HERSHEY: Shelved in the Journal Stacks under: The American jounral of medicine, v.81, no.6B (Dec. 22, 1986).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographies.
View MARC record | catkey: 2248681