Medical education in the Americas : the challenge of the nineties : final report of the EMA Project / Panamerican Federation of Associations of Medical Schools (PAFAMS) ; work coordinated by the Brazilian Association of Medical Education (ABEM) with the support of the W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Corporate Author:
- Pan American Federation of Associations of Medical Schools
- Additional Titles:
- EMA Project
- [Washington, D.C.] : Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, [between 1990 and 1999?]
- Physical Description:
- 152 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Associação Brasileira de Escolas Médicas
W.K. Kellogg Foundation
EMA Project Task Force Meeting (March 13-15, 1989 : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Final report of a project conceived during the XI Panamerican Conference on Medical Education, Mexico City in 1986. Organization was based on study groups in each country or school affiliated to PAFAMS. The coordinators of each group and representatives of ABEM's Executive Staff comprised the EMA Project Task Force. The second stage culminated in a discussion of the document in a meeting of the Task Force in Rio de Janeiro, March 13-15, 1989.
View MARC record | catkey: 2253695