White's school series of industrial drawing. [Grammar Course].
- White, George G. (George Gorgas), -1898
- Chicago : Ivison, Blakeman, Taylor, [1878-1881]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 12 volumes : illustrations ; 20 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, H. P. (Henry Perry), 1839-1925, Barry, Charles A., 1830-1892, and Karst, John, 1836-1922
- Albert A. Anderson Jr. and Evelynn M. Ellis Art Education Collection.
- Title from cover; title of part from back cover of no.9.
Grammar Course comprises: "1-Six Books in Free-hand Drawing and Design. Nos. 1,2, and 3 are arranged for the lower grammar classes. Nos. 4, 5, and 6 for the more advanced classes, are larger books... These books contain 16 pages... II.- Geometrical Drawing...Nos. 7 and 8. Designed to prepare the way for the study of Perspective and Mechanical drawing... III.- Perspective Drawing with instruments. Two books. Nos. 9 and 10.... IV.- Model and Object drawing. Two Books. Nos. 11 and 12."--back cover of no. 9.
Vols. on Free Hand prepared by H. P. Smith; vols. on Perspective prepared by Charles A. Barry.
View MARC record | catkey: 2257996