The female body : perspectives of Latin American artists / Raysa E. Amador Gómez-Quintero and Mireya Pérez Bustillo ; foreword by Elena Poniatowska
- Amador Gómez-Quintero, Raysa Elena, 1949-
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Press, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 134 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pérez Bustillo, Mireya, 1942-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Contributions in women's studies, 0147-104X ; no. 190
- Poniatowska, Elena—Criticism and interpretation
- Spanish American literature—Women authors—History and criticism
- Spanish American literature—20th century—History and criticism
- Women in literature
- Body image
- Self in literature
- Art, Latin American—20th century
- Women in art
- Women artists—Latin America—Psychology
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -129) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2259086