Pb-based paint laboratory accreditation : curricula recommendations for assessor training programs
- Additional Titles:
- Lead-based paint laboratory accreditation
- Washington, D.C. : Program Assessment and Outreach Branch, Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 
- Rev. 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Scalera, John V., Remmers, Janet, and United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Pollution Prevention and Toxics. Program Assessment and Outreach Branch
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Related Titles:
- Curricula recommendations for assessor training programs
- "EPA 747-R-92-005"--Cover., "May 14, 1993.", "John V, Scalera, work assignment manager; Janet C. Remmers, project officer.", Shipping list no.: 2002-0073-M., and "These recommendations will form the basis of the training curricula EPA will establish for accreditng organizations that seek recognition as participants in the EPA National Lead Laboratory Accreditation Program (NLLAP)--P. iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliography (pages 59-63).
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 2/23/2004: http://www.epa.gov/lead/92-005.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2259365