Cyberspace Safety and Security [electronic resource] : 9th International Symposium, CSS 2017, Xi’an China, October 23–25, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Sheng Wen, Wei Wu, Aniello Castiglione
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10581
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Detection of lurkers in Online Social Networks -- Static Taint Analysis Method for Intent Injection Vulnerability in Android Applications -- Achieving Differential Privacy of Data Disclosure from Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring in Smart Grid -- Protecting in-memory data cache with secure enclaves in untrusted cloud -- A New Way for Extracting Region of Interest from Palmprint by Detecting Key Points -- An Anonymization Method to Improve Data Utility for Classification -- Efficient Privacy Preserving Multi-factor Ranking with Approximate Search over Encrypted Big Cloud Data -- A Fair Three-party Contract Singing Protocol Based on Blockchain -- Securely Outsourcing Decentralized Multi-authority Attribute Based Signature -- Efficient CCA2 Secure Revocable Multi-Authority Large-Universe Attribute-Based Encryption -- CloudDPI: Cloud-based Privacy-preserving Deep Packet Inspection via Reversible Sketch -- Cloud Data Integrity Checking with Deduplication for Confidential Data Storage -- Noisy Smoothing Image Source Identification -- Supporting User Authorization Queries in RBAC Systems by Role-Permission Reassignment -- An Information Theory Based Approach for Identifying Inuential Spreaders in Temporal Networks -- Privacy-preserving Comparable Encryption Scheme in Cloud Computing -- Detecting Malicious Nodes in Medical Smartphone Networks through Euclidean Distance-based Behavioral Profiling -- Two-phase Locality-Sensitive Hashing for Privacy-preserving Distributed Service Recommendation -- Trusted Industry Control System based on Hardware Security Module -- A DP Canopy K-means Algorithm for Privacy Preservation of Hadoop Platform -- On Using Wearable Devices to Steal Your Passwords: A Fuzzy Inference Approach -- HypTracker: A Hypervisor to Detect Malwares through System Call Analysis on ARM -- A Fibonacci based batch auditing protocol for cloud data -- A WeChat User Geolocating Algorithm Based on the Relation Between Reported and Actual Distance -- An Online Approach to Defeating Return-Oriented-Programming Attacks -- An Improved Authentication Scheme for the Integrated EPR Information System -- KGBIAC:Knowledge Graph Based Intelligent Alert Correlation Framework -- A Privacy-Preserving Framework for Collaborative Intrusion Detection Networks through Fog Computing -- Predicting Vulnerable Software Components using software network graph -- My Smartphone Knows Your Health Data: Exploiting Android-Based Deception Attacks Against Smartbands -- A novel image encryption scheme using Josephus permutation and image Filtering -- Modeling and Hopf bifurcation analysis of benign worms with quarantine strategy -- Accountable Multi-Authority Ciphertext-Policy Attribute-Based Encryption without Key Escrow and Key Abuse -- Optimization of Cloud Workow Scheduling Based on Balanced Clustering -- DexPro: A Bytecode Level Code Protection System for Android Applications -- Privacy Preserving Authenticating and Billing Scheme for Video Streaming Service -- Secure Role-based Access Control over Outsourced EMRs against Unwanted Leakage -- Users' Perceived Control, Trust and Expectation on Privacy Settings of Smartphone. .
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 9th International Symposium on Cyberspace Safety and Security, CSS 2017, held in Xi’an, China in October 2017. The 31 full papers and 10 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 120 submissions. The papers focus on cyberspace safety and security such as authentication, access control, availability, integrity, privacy, confidentiality, dependability and sustainability issues of cyberspace.
- 9783319694719 and 9783319694702 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22594822