The nation's medical countermeasure stockpile [electronic resource] : opportunities to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of the CDC strategic national stockpile : workshop summary / Anna Nicholson, Scott Wollek, Benjamin Kahn, and Jack Herrmann, rapporteurs ; Board on Health Sciences Policy, Health and Medicine Division, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine
- Nicholson, Anna
- Washington, DC : The National Academies Press, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 127 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Wollek, Scott
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.). Board on Health Sciences Policy
Nation's Medical Countermeasure Stockpile: Opportunities to Improve the Sustainability of the CDC Strategic National Stockpile (Workshop) (2016 : Washington, D.C.), author
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction, background, and context -- The strategic national stockpile: origin, policy foundations, and federal context -- Studies and reports related to the strategic national stockpile -- Potential opportunities for restructuring strategic national stockpile scope, governance, and decision making -- Reaching the last mile: potential opportunities to improve coordination and communication among local, state, and federal agencies -- Potential supply-chain opportunities and lessons from the commercial sector and government partners -- Wrap-up.
- Strategic National Stockpile (Program)—Congresses
- HHS Public Health Emergency Medical Countermeasures Enterprise (U.S.)—Congresses
- Disaster medicine—United States—Management—Congresses
- Emergency medical services—United States—Management—Congresses
- Public health administration—United States—Management—Congresses
- Medical supplies—United States—Management—Congresses
- Disaster Medicine—organization & administration
- 9780309443678 (softback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 105).
View MARC record | catkey: 22597101