Statistical Language and Speech Processing [electronic resource] : 5th International Conference, SLSP 2017, Le Mans, France, October 23–25, 2017, Proceedings / edited by Nathalie Camelin, Yannick Estève, Carlos Martín-Vide
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10583
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Language and information extraction -- Post-processing and applications of automatic transcriptions -- Speech paralinguistics and synthesis -- Speech recognition: modeling and resources.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Statistical Language and Speech Processing, SLSP 2017, held in Le Mans, France, in October 2017. The 21 full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 39 submissions. The papers cover topics such as anaphora and conference resolution; authorship identification, plagiarism and spam filtering; computer-aided translation; corpora and language resources; data mining and semanticweb; information extraction; information retrieval; knowledge representation and ontologies; lexicons and dictionaries; machine translation; multimodal technologies; natural language understanding; neural representation of speech and language; opinion mining and sentiment analysis; parsing; part-of-speech tagging; question and answering systems; semantic role labeling; speaker identification and verification; speech and language generation; speech recognition; speech synthesis; speech transcription; speech correction; spoken dialogue systems; term extraction; text categorization; test summarization; user modeling. They are organized in the following sections: language and information extraction; post-processing and applications of automatic transcriptions; speech paralinguistics and synthesis; speech recognition: modeling and resources.
- 9783319684567 and 9783319684550 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 22598097