The Mekong Project: opportunities and problems of regionalism : prepared for the Subcommittee on National Security Policy and Scientific Developments of the Committee on Foreign Affairs, U.S. House of Representatives / by Franklin P. Huddle, Science Policy Research Division, Congressional Research Service, Library of Congress
- Huddle, Franklin P.
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title : Science, Technology, and American Diplomacy
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972. and [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 70 pages) : charts
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs. Subcommittee on National Security Policy and Scientific Developments and Library of Congress. Science Policy Research Division
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Committee prints
- "May 1972." and "Part of an extended study of the interactions of science and technology with United States foreign policy."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22600314