International financial conditions : hearings before the Subcommittee on International Finance of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-Sixth Congress, first session on the effects of blockage of Iranian assets; the use of the dollar as an international currency; the implication of OPEC oil price increases; the competitive position of U.S. banks; gold; special drawing rights; substitution accounts; and foreign exchange trading, December 12 and 14, 1979
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Finance
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1980.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 820 pages).
- HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.B 22/3:F 49/19
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 22600757