Nominations : hearings before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, first session on nominations of Bobby Jack Thompson to be Administrator, United States Fire Administration, Robert M. Garrick to be a member of the Board of Directors, Communications Satellite Corporation (COMSAT), and James E. Burnett, Jr. to be a member, National Transportation Safety Board, November 20 and 24, 1981
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1982.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 26 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:97-76
- Thompson, Bobby Jack, 1930-
- Garrick, Robert Martin, 1920-
- Burnett, James Eugene, 1947-2010
- United States Fire Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- Communications Satellite Corporation. Board of Directors—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. National Transportation Safety Board—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Serial no. 97-76."
View MARC record | catkey: 22600873